Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cohen's 1st T-ball game

After all the anticipation and practices the big day was finally here! Cohen's 1st t-ball game! He was beyond thrilled to play and even more excited that all the family and are friends were going to be there.
Staci and I were in the dugout getting the boys ready so it was kind of hard to get all the shots I wanted of the boys but I did manage to snap a few.. this is when Chass would come in handy!
Cohen did great at hitting the ball, running and catching the ball (when it actually came to him)
Ace 
Dodgers huddle time!

Ace on the mound
Cole..the game ball winner
Cohen getting ready to bat!
So far we have had 3 games and they have all done amazingly well . I'm so proud of my little man for getting out there  and being a team player, he's done so well and we all have enjoyed watching him play!

No comments: