Sure we have been through hell and back a time or two, but in the end we grew up, grew wiser and grew more in love. He is my rock. I might not tell him thank you enough or that I love him, but I want him and everyone who ever may read this that I am utterly grateful for all that you do, have done, and will ever do for me. You have been there at my weakest moments and my most memorable. You have dealt with my estrogen highs of yelling at you because the shower curtain wasn't pulled back all the way. You have patiently waited for me to get off the phone when a, "What year is your car?" question turns into a 2hr long convo. When we had our 1st baby boy, Cohen. I was barley 20 and you were a 21. both of us were scared, but you stood by my side and said reassured me everything was going to be ok! The moment they pulled him out I can still remember the one man tear rolling down your right cheek as you weepingly said, "He's perfect!" From that day on I knew I wanted to be with you till the good ol' golden years where we can sit on our front porch listening to our grandkids shooting deer, riding 4-wheelers, and sipping on a glass of sweet ice tea!
So to end the rambling, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU , I LOVE YOU!! ...& COHEN
Thank you, and just remember, if I don't show it right away or when you want, its because i'm saving it for a special day :)
Your Hunny Bun


2 comments:
Awww. You two are so awesome! And you created one amazing kid!
I had no idea about your love "connection" when you were only 5! What an awesome story to tell the grandkids!
Thanks!!
Post a Comment